My idea of a fun vacation does not include lugging around heavy suitcases! So when it comes to packing beauty products, I try to be strategic and minimal. Keep reading below to see my travel makeup must-haves.
Basic Travel Makeup Necessities
Here are my basic necessities. When I’m traveling, I don’t like to carry too much stuff with me, so I limit myself to just a few must-have products. I also carry small products exclusively! That means no large eyeshadow palettes or anything bulky.
The products featured in this picture are:
- Covergirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Catoure
- Clio Kill Black Eyeliner in Kill Black
- Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
As you can see, I mostly focus on the eyes! I don’t do a lot much to the rest of my face when it comes to daily makeup.
Now if I’m feeling extra fancy, I’ll bring a few more things. Of course, I still try to keep it small, so I rely on a lot of sample sized products I get for free from Sephora.
- Stila Set & Correct Powder
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
- Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color
- Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Kit
- Ecotools Limited Edition Kabuki Set
- Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up Highlighter
What are some of your travel essentials?