You may have heard of the Clarisonic, you may know about the cheaper alternative by Olay, but have you heard of the PoreBrush? A little over a week ago, I received the PoreBrush and I have been using it since. Here are my thoughts on this handheld brush.
When I first touched the brush, I was so astounded by how soft the bristles were. I can’t even explain how I felt. Allow me to use this GIF to show you.
Haha going back on topic, the brush contains 310,000 densely packed bristles. They gently exfoliate your skin and deep clean your face. I think this cleansing brush is a great alternative to the Clarisonic and Olay versions because it’s gentle and perfect for people whose skin gets irritated easily.
Here is a diagram that shows you how to use the PoreBrush. It’s fairly simple: you wet the brush, add cleanser and work into a lather, then scrub your face in circular motions for 1-2 minutes.
- Gentle bristles perfect for sensitive skin
- Not battery operated so you never have to worry about running out of battery
- A lot cheaper than the Clarisonic and Olay versions
- Less effective than Clarisonic and Olay versions
- Brush takes a long time to dry (I worry that this will allow the growth of bacteria)
- No container or cap for sanitary purposes (Also makes it hard to travel with, but I guess you could use a Ziplock bag)
- I give this brush ★★★☆☆
Have you heard of the PoreBrush? What are your thoughts on it?